New Visitor? Like what you read? Don't miss a single post by subscribing to my RSS Feed or signing up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Your Interest!!

One member of myLot has informed me it has always been a bug in the system.

Here is what the member had to say: "It's a bug in the system. I have a couple friends here that have trouble sending them, and a few that never receive any sent to them. It's the same with email notifications; for some it works, and for others, it doesn't. I do know one of my friends started using a different browser and her PM's started working right when she switched." - myLot user myklj999

Apparently, the fix is to switch browsers. Using Leopard, I am limited to just two browsers, Firefox and Safari. I have not yet tried this, but will let you know when I do. If you have tried it yourself, let us know in the comments. Thanks myLot user mykl99 for the helpful tip.

0 comments