New Visitor? Like what you read? Don't miss a single post by subscribing to my RSS Feed or signing up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Your Interest!!

One myLot user says that the "freedom in posting" is the best thing about myLot. This is what mylot user DCMerkle had to say about what the best thing about myLot is.

DCMerkle "I would have to say that it is the freedom in posting. I've belonged to other PTP's where you are assigned to forums, told what you are expected to post everyday, what to add to the post, and are given a deadline to do it by. For some this may work out perfectly for them, but I found it too stringent.
With myLot there are so many choices of posts to respond to. I get to pick the ones that I want to respond to, and I can post as much as I want, when I want.
DCMerkle"

Thanks mylot user DCMerkle! This is just another reason to join myLot!

0 comments