New Visitor? Like what you read? Don't miss a single post by subscribing to my RSS Feed or signing up for Free Email Updates. Thanks for Your Interest!!

Okay, so it's the first week of the new year and I already have big plans for the site. Expect to see these features in the upcoming weeks and months, and before the end of the year.



New Site Design
-This will be a template that I have edited to make it look like mylot for a more real experience. It will also load much faster and easier to navigate.

New Feature: This week on mylot...
-Every week, I will try to summarize the major events and discussions of each week. This might only occur if there is actually any news.

-Member site coming
Don't worry, AAM will continue to be free but eventually, there will be a separate membership site. This will be easier for me to interact will my readers and provide free bonuses. (Expect this in the latter months as it will take a while to get it up and running.)

-Video guides
All of my popular how-to guides in easy to watch video format!

-More Polls
That's write! Here is your chance to tell us more about the site and myLot!

-ebook
I am planning an ebook to sell or giveaway. I will post more info as the book progresses.

-Mobile Version
Surfing AAM on your phone? No problem! A mobile version is coming soon to a phone near you! (I can't promise this one, but I will do what I can.)

To make use the best of these new and current features, join myLot by clicking on the banner below! The new year is a great time to start fresh! Why not begin your new with myLot?

mylot animation banner

0 comments